Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my first bow a 09 dxt ordered from a mathews dealer 85 miles from town. When i picked up the bow i asked about filling out the warranty and he said i could do it online. Well i dont see anything there. I have emailed them about it. #1 reason i got it new was for the warranty or i would have got it used.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Thats funny because my dealer did it for me. I just had to write my info on a form at the pro-shop.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Had my first bow a 09 dxt ordered from a mathews dealer 85 miles from town. When i picked up the bow i asked about filling out the warranty and he said i could do it online. Well i dont see anything there. I have emailed them about it. #1 reason i got it new was for the warranty or i would have got it used.
The dealer would get a $5.00 spiff for registering the the bow. No dealer in his right mind (who sells a reasonable number of bows per year) would pass this up.

·
Registered
557 Posts
dealers are to take care of all warrenty registration at the time of purchase.. call your dealer back and see whats up

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I assume mathews will take care of it. I was the first to open the box still had the straps and packing slip in it. So im glad i have that and my receipt and the dealers info.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I would do as mentioned above and contact Bob Jenkins (BBarcher) with a PM and be done with it. Easy enough. Congrats on the new bow.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just waiting on the email from the mathews forum.

It shoots great and only took a few shots to get it sighted in.

Thank you for the info guys.

9,036 Posts
Warranty

The dealer is responsible for filling out the warranty registration at the time of purchase. Take the receipt back and ask him to do it. That will take care of it. :shade:

·
Registered
521 Posts
since its such a long drive I would just call the dealer and have him put you in his registration book all he needs is your name address and bows serial #

1 - 14 of 14 Posts