Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 9 year old Mathews MQ1 had its first problem this weekend, a cracked limb. My local shop says all I can get from Mathews for this bow (under warranty) is black limbs, that the original Tree Bark camo is no longer available. Not sure how my bow is going to look with a camo riser and black limbs. Has anyone on here dealt with Mathews on discontinued bows on something like this?

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Your dealer is correct. The black limbs look awesome. Do it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same problem on mine, same age. The crack is very very sligh in the V's throat of cam limb.My dealer told me it's not so serious, I'm in Italy it's complicate and expensive for me to send the limb to Usa, I think I'll try to go on shooting and see if the crack becames deeper. Do you think I'm crazy?!

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Same problem on mine, same age. The crack is very very sligh in the V's throat of cam limb.My dealer told me it's not so serious, I'm in Italy it's complicate and expensive for me to send the limb to Usa, I think I'll try to go on shooting and see if the crack becames deeper. Do you think I'm crazy?!
Yes I do. :mg:

·
Registered
672 Posts
My Drenalin had a camo riser and black limbs and it looked awesome. I dont think I will ever own another ALL CAMO bow again. I would get the black limbs.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Ive got the camo riser black limbs on my Reezen and I will never have another full camo bow again!

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
looks good

Yes, for discontinued bows Mathews sends out Black limbs for warranty work.

not to worry, it's will look fine.

·
Electified Archer
3,275 Posts
Yes, for discontinued bows Mathews sends out Black limbs for warranty work.

not to worry, it's will look fine.
+1, had the same thing happen with the same bow. Received the black limbs and when they where put on the bow it looked very sharp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts