Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how it happened (I was behind him), but I buddy of mine had his arrow come un-nocked at full draw today and accidentally dry-fired his 1 month old DXT. After examining the bow we found the cam is cracked. Everything else "looks" ok but I can't be sure. Will Mathews do anything for him on this or is he just SOL and will have to pay for whatever repairs are necessary? He is the original owner and the warranty info was sent in by the dealer. I know it's not their (Mathew's) fault but he already stretched out pretty far financially to buy the bow and it is only 30 days old. Just wondering if you guys have any experience dealing with Mathews on something like this. Thx.

Dawg

·
State With Little Bucks
12,101 Posts
He will have to take it back to his dealer and have them look at it.
Just tell them what happen.

Mathews should take care of him.
" From Bob Jenkins".. Those of you that have any question you would like to ask me please call me at 608-269-2728 M-F 8-5 CST.

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to update this post. Mathews took care of my buddy 100%. Replaced the cam and cables and had the bow back in less than 2 weeks. Glad to see there are still a few companys out there who are willing to go beyond the bare minimum in the area of customer service. They get a thumbs-up from me. One of the big reasons I just ordered a Conquest 4 last week.

Dawg

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yep, Mathews has always treated me well with any concerns i've had. Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts