Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this speed demon up. 83# 30dl 355 fps 426g arrow. Having JBK strings made to hold this beast together and the riser is custom dipped and I sent out the limbs and should have them this week with my strings and hopefully this beast will be all put back together and tuned by mon. Here's some pictures of the Monster XLR8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordered this qad to add on.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I sent my limbs out to have done to match the riser last week. I got a email and said there done and they are shipped. Heres the pic they sent me!!

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres what I got Through the Chrono with a 426g arrow.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I had 2 of them, I wish I would have never sold them!!

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
So I sent my limbs out to have done to match the riser last week. I got a email and said there done and they are shipped. Heres the pic they sent me!!
They put the logos on? Where did you send it that they did that?
By the way, the XLR8 is one of the baddest bows ever built. Really wish I would have kept both of mine.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The guy that does all of Mathews bows RAHoffer.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They put the logos on? Where did you send it that they did that?
By the way, the XLR8 is one of the baddest bows ever built. Really wish I would have kept both of mine.

Hell yeah man. I will never get rid of it. It also only cost a hundred for limbs pockes and factory logos. They also did the inside so it's all factory.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are insane fast. Like many others I wish I would have kept mine.
Live and learn man. Yes I havent seen a bow that shot that fast and that accurate. Although my Wake, Monster 6 and MR7 are pretty fast too and deadly accurate. There the bows I will never get rid of.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just sent him my wake limbs so they look like halon limbs lol hope mine turn out as well as yours

When did you send them? Just since your last post lol

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No lol I sent them a couple days ago

Oh lol. Was wondering why you asked me where I sent mine. Make sure you tell him you want the factory logos on.

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
Oh lol. Was wondering why you asked me where I sent mine. Make sure you tell him you want the factory logos on.

He never mentioned that he could do the logos, but I will see if I can get in touch with him. What did you find to be the best way to communicate with him? Email seems sporadic.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He never mentioned that he could do the logos, but I will see if I can get in touch with him. What did you find to be the best way to communicate with him? Email seems sporadic.

Call him then. I had it placed on my order sheet to have factory logos back on.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts