Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my bow that I just recently purchased new and got set up because I just tore my rotator and will be unable to hunt this year. I wont even know when or if I will ever be able to pull it back again. I have shot it at the local indoor range 3 times to get a start on sighting it in and now I'm down for the count. It is by far the best bow that I have ever owned and I hope to be able to get back and start shooting again next year. Here are the specs for the way that it is currently set up.

The bow has 30" draw and set at max of 70 lbs.
Arrow: Maxima Hunter 350, Tip: 100gr, 2" Blazer, Total weight= 400gr............Speed 301
Arrow: Maxima 250, Tip: 100gr 4" Feathers, Total weight= 360gr....................Speed 316

This sale is for the bow only. I will keep the accessories for hopefully next year. I paid $850.00 for the bow (Over $1200.00 for the complete set up) and like I said before it is in great contion only being shot 3 times.

$725.00 TYD Firm

Please contact me if you need any more info or pictures.

Sincerely, A Disapointed Bow Hunter

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any one interested? I will throw in the wrist sling. For $50.00 more I will include the truglo xtreme 5 pin micro adjust sight with light. That would just leave you to purchase a rest and arrows.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you still have it

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bow is still available. Just had my surgery last week and am just feeling up to typing a little. I will reply to all posts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got back from second surgery, Had complications from first one. I appologize for not being able to respond to posts. Please pm me if anyone is still interested. I will be home for a good couple of months now. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts