Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hate doing this but this is now my back up bow and as much as I love it, it never gets shot anymore and with a new baby I could use the money more than it just sitting in its case. I don't think you will find another Z7 in this good of condition!

I am selling my Excellent condition Mathews Z7 29" draw and 60-70lbs limbs in lost camo. This bow is decked out with all high end accessories and has never been hunted with. Below is a list of the accessories that will come with the bow. (**Sight not included**) I will not separate items off until the bow is sold. Will consider selling bare bow or bow with some accessories if you don't need the full set up, just shoot me a PM and let me know what combo you are interested in.

*All accessories are in like new condition

****NO TRADES*******

Mathews Z7 29/70 in lost camo with Brand New Twisted X Mercury strings and cables

Torqueless Med wrist grip

Hamskea Hybrid Pro Hunter rest

Limbsaver LS Hunter Micro Stabilizer in Lost Camo with 10* Quick Disconnect

KTech Lost Camo String Stop

Tightspot 5 arrow quiver in lost camo

Custom Wrist Strap

Blacks Creek Mathew Z7 soft case with arrow holder

(**Sight not included**)

Asking $995 for everything except the sight shipped TYD Open to reasonable offers

(This is over $1,100 of equipment if you bought everything used and built the same bow and much much more if you bought everything new)

For fastest response or questions please text me at 512-799-7796

IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg
IMG_0722.jpg
IMG_0723.jpg
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
IMG_0483.jpg

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will sell the bare bow that has Brand new Twisted X mercury strings and cables, new torqueless grip, wrist strap, Original Dead end Sting stop and blacks creek Z7 case with arrow tube for $600 Shipped TYD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.