Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mathews Z7 Extreme 26" draw length 60/70lb limbs, NO THE DRAW LENGTH IS NOT ADJUSTABLE it is 26 inches, unless you bought a different cam. The bow is all lost camo and bought new in January, I am the original and only owner. The bow has never been dropped, dry fired, misused, mistreated or any other question concerning an issue you could dream up. The bow has stayed in an indoor
environment set at approximately 70 to 73 degrees so please don't ask stupid questions like does it have hurricane, tornado or fire damage.

I WANT TO TRADE OR SALE ONLY FOR A HOYT MAXXIS 31 OR CRX 32 ONLY ALL BLACK OR BLACK RISER WITH CAMO LIMBS ONLY ONLY. The bow is for sale at $700. The sights DO NOT come with the bow. The stokerized stabilizer in lost camo with the bojax and the Rip Cord code red in lost can be SOLD with the bow unless your MAXXIS or CRX have comparable equipment. THE WINNERS CHOICE BLACK AND RED STRINGS COME WITH THE BOW, SO DOES THE RED G5 PEEP AND THE CABLE LEECHES.

I have shot Hoyt for year shot the Z7X loved it in the 20 yard shop and I just can not adjust to it. I can not shoot this bow. I will trade back for what I originally shot which was a MAXXIS and a MAXXS only or a CRX. There is nothing wrong with the bow except ME the shooter can not shoot the bow it that simple.

RECAP: FOR TRADE FOR A ALL BLACK MAXXIS OR BLACK RISER CAMO LIMB MAXXIS OR A CRX IN THE SAME COLOR COMBO ONLY ONLY ONLY OR FOR SALE FOR $700 iF you want the Stokerized with the bojax and the Rip Cord Code Red we can work something out. It also comes with red and black winners choice
strings that are NEW.

More pictures, trade inquiries, reasonable questions CALL EMAIL OR TEXT Josh 615.504.3917 [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
dang wish my Maxxis wasnt 29 DL or I would be all over this

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW I know I sound like an ass but this bow has no marks on it at all so I expect the same in a trade no marks or even blemishes. THE BOW ALSO COMES WITH THE FOCUS GRIP AND I STILL HAVE THE WOOD GRIP!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.