Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2011 Mathews Z7 Magnum. It's in great condition, but has a couple minor scratches on the limbs (see pictures). I have used this bow throughout most of the year and have absolutely loved it. One of the best shooting bows that I've ever had, hands down! It's a RH 70# bow and has not been registered yet, so I can register it in the new owner's name. I can also change the draw length in whole sizes from 26" - 30" and set it at the poundage you want. The only reason I'm selling it for two reasons. 1- I have already shot my deer with it this year. 2- I work at an archery shop and upgrade to the new models every year. The new models are just around the corner and it's time to get ready for them and then hopefully go shoot some hogs or a javelina here in a few months with one. I'm asking $650 TYD. The bow is priced to sell and a bargain deal because you also get a warranty with it. They're $900-$950 brand new depending on the shop. If you have any questions please ask me. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.