Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you like about this bow? What do you dislike about it? Why Mathew's and not one of the other's?

·
Registered
18,992 Posts
Do a search, lot's of comments on this great bow.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I thought it was a real sweet shooter, i didn't see any negitives with it. Seems like a really solid bow. I shot the destroyer 350 from bow tech, the am 32 from hoyt. I also shot a monster and a reezen. I ranked the reezen and destroyer the same, next was the z7, the monster, and last was the alpha max 32 from hoyt. The most sound and vibe came from the am 32. I think you would be good with any of those bows.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Z7

I like the way this bow shoots. It holds great and is dead on the shot. It is very accurate and quiet. It has a better grip than any other Mathews that I have owned.

·
Sultan of Smack
5,623 Posts
The Z7 is by far and away the best bow I have shot. It is as dead in the hand as any bow on the market. Although it is a short ATA, it has a very long riser which contributes to its accuracy. Good speed, very quiet, and smooth drawing.

SCFox

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think the z7 has a smoother draw. That is why i traded in my reezen. also the new grip is the best mathews has come out with. I always hated the grip on their bows

·
Registered
805 Posts
Smooth draw curve, dead in the hand and QUIET.
Before I ordered it I Shot it against:
Am32
Maxis31
Afterburner
Bear Done Deal
Bowtech SWAT
Bowtech Air Raid
Alien X
Reezen 6.5
Darton 3500 pro
Darton 2500 pro
DXT
Oneida (forgot the model)
SBXT (used)
Vextrix (used)
Mission Journey

Why Mathews you ask??? Don't care that it is:eek:, just felt right for me!! I was leaning to the Darton 2500 pro and the AM32 befor the Z7.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
The Z7 is by far and away the best bow I have shot. It is as dead in the hand as any bow on the market. Although it is a short ATA, it has a very long riser which contributes to its accuracy. Good speed, very quiet, and smooth drawing.

SCFox
I agree 100%!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts