Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finaly located one and shot it. the bow was 70 lbs backed to about 65 if iwere to guess and 31 inch draw. this bow shot like a dream. i know i have flooded this place with trying to find a new bow but think my search is over. it was between mathews and hoyt. i shot the z9 and matrix today and noticed right away z9 way smoother draw cycle, figured that being solo cam i knew it would be. the matrix had some vibration after the shot i know people are goin to sa bs to that but this one did but other than that shot well but just didnt fit me as good and cant come up to spend that much on a bare bow that not entirely in love with like i am with the z9. i am going to another archery shop that deals pse and elite i believe but so far z9 is the winer.

for those who own a z9 what speeds are you geting and whats your setup like sites and rests and posible pics thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
none on at have this bow would be cool to see diferent setups and colors

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
noone has this bow wow thought least see a couple of pics

·
Registered
18,966 Posts
My Z9. I no longer own it, but definately one of Mathews' best. If I wind up not liking my new Helim as much, I'll buy another.
View attachment 1281568

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool and does anyone know if the have a different color mod instead of the gold

·
Registered
423 Posts
Im pretty sure you cant get the mod color changed unless you do it yourself/have it sent off after purchasing one

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh just got to have it dipped hmm well it wasnt a must jw think the gold will stay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts