Archery Talk Forum banner

Matthews DXT vs Drenalin LD

902 5
I have a 1 month old DXT. I like the bow fine, but always looking for something different/new. Anyway I've been thinking an LD. Would it be more stable/forgiving?? I could shoot the LD with fingers.

Anyone gone from one to the other?? Or shot both and what do you think?? How do they shoot/perform different??
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Im gonna tell ya right now the dren ld is the best long ata bows out there. If you want smooth and forgiving thts the bow fer it

· Registered
1,549 Posts
i shot the dren ld and the dxt to figure out what bow i wanted and i just liked the way ld holds better. i am not a fan of really short bows due to the sharp string angle. my ld is also scary quiet with only the recurve limbsavers on the limbs (they are like the ultra but a smaller version) and no string silencers.

all i can say is to play around and see what u like. and if u can't make up your mind, just have two bows for a while and see which one u like better. u will still be able to get quite a bit on resale or you can just have two bows:wink:

· State With Little Bucks
12,122 Posts
I have a 1 month old DXT. I like the bow fine, but always looking for something different/new. Anyway I've been thinking an LD. Would it be more stable/forgiving?? I could shoot the LD with fingers.

Anyone gone from one to the other?? Or shot both and what do you think?? How do they shoot/perform different??
I had 3 DrenLD's they are nice,but I'm going with the shorter DXT for hunting.
And yes you can shoot the LD with fingers.
Both bows are great shooting.....brace height is the same so stable/forgiving will be about the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.