Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this bow yet? I used it a couple of times, and I quite liked it (I am normaly very "anti-compound"). It is a good bow for a begginer and has a nice feel to it. It is designed to be a youth bow but if anyone else on this forum has used it I will be glad of your opinions.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
I have shot my very highest indoor scores using a Genesis Pro. Our shop has sold several to adults for indoor target shooting.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Genesis

I support the BCFG youth archery program, we have currently purchased 7 genesis bows. The best thing about these bows is that the smallest shooter to an adult beginner can use these bows. With no let off it gives the feel of shooting a recurve.

These are great instructional bows

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I bought a Genesis Pro for my wife.

It is not super fast at any draw length, but it certainly is as accurate as you cold want. The zero letoff ensures that you have a realistic holding weight at the low poundage.

After we got it tuned, I was able to shoot half dollar sized groups at 20 yds with it. I can see why many consider it a good spot bow as well as a good youth bow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.