Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fellow in town is selling one and is asking $250 for the bare bow.Is this a decent price? The bow is in good shape.

Gary

·
74,535 Posts
That is great price.

That bow is short but has good brace heigth and is good shooter fofr short bow. Would bring more than that on ebay, especially with hunting season coming.

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,098 Posts
I have got an 02 Epic Xtreme on this site that is a sweet little bow. It is in the classifieds and I am asking 250.00 for it also.
I liked the epic xtremes better than my mq32. Everyone is different though. I thought the epic xtreme was quieter than an MQ32.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boone,
thank you for the reply! Have I ever said how awsome this site is.If you have any question at all about archery the answer can be found here!!!!
thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
501 Posts
As most know I now shoot a hoyt ultratec, however I do have some Mathews bows, the MQ32 was always my favorite and I will never sell it.
If the bow is in good condition and he wants $250 for it-- Snatch his arm off befor he changes his mind:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to thank everyone for their responses.The bow turned out to be an MQ 1.The bow looked to be in mint condition, it even had new string & cables.My dad purchased it for $250.My dad says this bow is so quiet he'll get 3 or 4 shots off before the deer he was shooting at spookes !!

Gary

·
Registered
371 Posts
I shoot a MQ1.........and love it. Your dad got a great deal. I paid $280 for mine on Ebay and mine was mint!

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
MQ32

I sold mine last fall for $500.00 with a quiver, extreme site & a bodoodle. Worse mistake I ever made. Great price , if you don't take it let me know. I might be interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts