Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Matthews Switchback XT, full hunting setup, with arrows, case, etc. It's right handed, 29" draw, currently set at 68lbs. The bow is in perfect condition. No scratches, dings, dents, or serious wear. The Zebra Berracuda string is in great shape; I've maintained it consistently with bow wax. The cams, string stops, and vibration dampeners (in frame, cams, and roller guard) are in excellent shape, and I've even upgraded the bottom vibration dampener to the newer Matthews Harmonic Stabilizer.

The bow has everything setup on it: limb saver 4" camo dampener/stabilizer, Matthews wrist sling (leather front with woven camo nylon and camo wrist strap), Matthews string stop (camo with mini harmonic dampener), Whisker biscuit (can't remember the model, but it's the mid-range model, like $50 bucks, holds carbon arrows), and TruGlo 5pin fiberoptic sight with light and windage/incline hash marks for adjustments (metal pins, not plastic).

The case is by Plano; built solid, great for traveling, and holds about 8+ arrows. The arrows are Carbon Express Terminators with 2" blazer veins; there are 6. I also am including 6 field tips, and 4 Muzzy broad heads (with 2 practice blades, and 2 packages of hunting blades, with wrench). Also I'm throwing in a quick release.

I'm an occasional hunter, so I've only put about 350 arrows through this bow. Like I said before, mint condition, and rarely used. I'm asking $450 for the whole setup; no trades please. Pictures are available. Let me know if you're interested or have questions, and I'll email you the pictures.

Thanks,

Josh

·
Registered
155 Posts
PM sent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.