Archery Talk Forum banner

max cam vs. mini max cam

1559 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Limey
ok i have a conquest 3 with the max cam on it. i have a 27" draw. so my question is if i go to the mini max cam will it be any faster than my max cam?
thanks
brandon
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Master Class
8,597 Posts
I had the C4. It had the Mini-max on it and I really liked it. I had a chance to buy the Max cam ,top wheel and strings for a reasonable price here on A.T. I put them on my C4 and the Max cam felt like it a mush'eee wall and I lost speed. Went right back to the Mini-max cam quick. There is a 5# difference in your bow weight when you go down to a Mini-Max. I am pretty sure if your bow is a 70# with Max, it will be 65# with the Mini. Go Mimi-max, but you will have to change out top wheel and cables to.

· Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i knew i would have to change. im thinking about upgrading to the conquest 4 so i was gonna go minimax if i could pick up some speed. i have it shooting 281 fps now at 27.5" draw and 62 pounds and a 315 grain arrow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.