Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have saw several threads here that show maximas with the clear nocks, where is everyone them at buying at? I have looked at every place i could think of & searched the net...still no luck.:noidea:

If its a secret place....I won't tell anyone :tape2: :biggrin1:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
They come stock from Carbon Express. We have them at Sportsmans warehouse. Most of our shipment this year had the clear nocks or translucent yellow nocks. You can always call Carbon Express to see if they will send you some or you can buy Bohning Signature nocks they come in a clear model also. Except the bohning nocks are longer than the cx

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Beiter also makes clear nocks.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DoeSlayer75 said:
They come stock from Carbon Express. We have them at Sportsmans warehouse. Most of our shipment this year had the clear nocks or translucent yellow nocks. You can always call Carbon Express to see if they will send you some or you can buy Bohning Signature nocks they come in a clear model also. Except the bohning nocks are longer than the cx
Thats what i was wandering ^. My 250's came with the translucent yellows., & i really wanted clears. I'm doing some Roll Tide colors for wraps/vanes & needed the clear nocks.
A little longer won't hurt but i can't go any shorter than the cx nocks.

Thanks everyone for the info.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Probably only about a 1/4 inch difference may be less. I think the yellows came in our 250s and the 350s had the clears.
Not sure about the difference.
Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts