Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got to play with a bt destroyer i cant state much more then what has already been said on this board .

very nice bow . smooth for a speed bow it will def make alot of people happy . i have been shooting bts for over 7 years now with no complaints ! as usual they did a great job with the destroyer

i had a short list of bows i wanted to shoot -- destroyer, mathews z7 [ nice bow ] maxxis 35 , along with a couple others -

well i always stayed away from the short a to a bows . i like a 34 to 36 a to a .

with that said i tried the maxxis 31 aswell as the 35 to see how it felt . must tell you i was surprised on how well the short maxxis shoots -- very smooth on the draw , quiet and dead in the hand after the shot .

out of the ones i have tried i settled on the maxxis 31 -- it shot like a longer a to a bow if that makes sense and it just felt plain good in my hand . very comfortable .

so i let my 05 ally go . i will miss her we have killed alot of deer !! i am just very pleased with the hoyt maxxis it seem to fit me just right -

i will post up picks of her when i get her . its at the shop having all new goodies put on her - decided to let everything go on my ally and put all new on my maxxis -

went with armortech hd 4 pin , meta peep, fuse stab , nap smartrest cant wait till she comes home :)

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Lots of killer bows this year. Between the Maxxis, the Z7 & the Destroyer, I can't see someone looking for a new hunting rig not being completely jazzed. Congratulations on your bow. Pics when you got 'em!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of killer bows this year. Between the Maxxis, the Z7 & the Destroyer, I can't see someone looking for a new hunting rig not being completely jazzed. Congratulations on your bow. Pics when you got 'em!
i was like a kid in a candy store . cant wait to get her home

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I've got a Maxxis 31 with special order 65lb. limbs ordered. I'm going to put a Spot Hogg Hoggit Hunter with the wrap, QAD HD rest, Fuse Ventera two piece quiver, Paradigm SOS stabilizer, Paradigm CTA string stop and Easton Axis N-Fused arrows.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
i was like a kid in a candy store . cant wait to get her home
Your top bow choices were mine as well, except I took home the BT D350. I have to say all the top line bows this year are awesome.

Congrats & enjoy.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I was in the same boat with the maxxis / d350 I just ordered the bowtech destroyer 350 in left hand ,I have a long wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts