Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shooting a 50-60 pound 27.5" maxxis 35.The cam rollover was set with a hooter shooter brace and a to a are perfect.But the bow doesnt seem to hold as steady as i think it should,i have read about adjusting the tiller out of even for a better hold.Anyone else have any luck trying this

·
edthearcher
6,455 Posts
I am shooting a 50-60 pound 27.5" maxxis 35.The cam rollover was set with a hooter shooter brace and a to a are perfect.But the bow doesnt seem to hold as steady as i think it should,i have read about adjusting the tiller out of even for a better hold.Anyone else have any luck trying this
i personaly dont believe in it.
but if you want to try
mark limb bolts with a marking pen first
than start with bottom bolt i woulld not go out more than 1 turn suggest 1/2 turn. try it
than put it back to even tiller and try top bolt same way
you will know if it helps
dont forget to lossen your limb bolt stops first

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maxis 35

Well i put a 12" 14oz b stinger on it today and it made a big differance,my groups cut down considerably,the pin just sits on the spot.I only was able to shoot out to 60 but am quite pleased with the results.
thanks for the replys

·
edthearcher
6,455 Posts
Well i put a 12" 14oz b stinger on it today and it made a big differance,my groups cut down considerably,the pin just sits on the spot.I only was able to shoot out to 60 but am quite pleased with the results.
thanks for the replys
great:teeth:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts