Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Shooter of flesh
7,670 Posts
Never had any creaking coming out of the grip, and I've used the 180 and the wood grip, BUT...I've had creaking coming out of the limb pockets before.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
im sure its not the grip but you never know first off take the grip off and draw your bow if the noise is still there lossen the limb lock down bolts and loosen the limb bolts a 1/4 turn shoot a while then tighten them back up

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im sure its not the grip but you never know first off take the grip off and draw your bow if the noise is still there lossen the limb lock down bolts and loosen the limb bolts a 1/4 turn shoot a while then tighten them back up

I was postivie it was the rest b/c once I took it off the noise went away (about 15 shots). Shooting last night w/out the rest and the noise was still there. So I tightened all of the bolts and that did nothing. Next I backed off the limb bolts 1/2 turn and bingo... noise is gone.

I did this before reading you post. Should I have backed off the lock downs? I just left the limb bolts where they are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.