Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was shooting my Ovation for indoor and have converted it to shoot a different arrow and 5-pin sight for field already. This was my first year shooting an entire indoor league and it'll be my first for field. Next year, I'll either convert my hunting bow in early January to indoor or I'll buy another bow. I was changing stuff on the Ovation for 6 weeks of the league before I got it changed from my hunting back up to indoor. I'll probably be a few weeks getting the 5 pins set.

In 08, plan to shoot all the events I can make starting with the field season.

·
Administrator
65,569 Posts
I'll try, but.. since I'm shooting in Cumberland this weekend, I doubt I'll have my bow setup for field by next weeekend... :sad: (unless the bow fairy brings my new one early this week... :noidea: :wink:)

You better be there next year Ode... :wink: :thumb: This is my first season of indoors and I'm lookin forward to takin Hinkey's title this weekend... :tongue: :chortle: :laser:

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I'll try, but.. since I'm shooting in Cumberland this weekend, I doubt I'll have my bow setup for field by next weeekend... :sad: (unless the bow fairy brings my new one early this week... :noidea: :wink:)

You better be there next year Ode... :wink: :thumb: This is my first season of indoors and I'm lookin forward to takin Hinkey's title this weekend... :tongue: :chortle: :laser:
I left room for you!!!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like the weather will be fairly good for our first shoot this Sunday. It's been so windy that I still have not set my pins, so I guess I'll get'm close on these 15 targets. It'll also be a chance to finally pick the arrow I'll use this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.