Archery Talk Forum banner

mb provincals

1282 Views 27 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Reed
well looks like I will get to play with a new bow for provincals:tongue:I am waiting for the infor from Mano about where to pic up my passes to get into the MTS center, but where is a good place to park:confused:, or should I just get someone( john) to drop me off:wink:

should be a fun day:wink::wink:
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats ok, FCA said there were some problems with your scores, they did not think that a bow as ugly as that could shoot a score like that:wink:

· Registered
197 Posts
where the hockey is played. go to the front door, and I believe Mano said that someone will take a ticket and if you have your wrist band you will directed to the floor.

Just wanted to say, I think that this event is great. I hear there are a lot of archers coming which is great to see. Mano has done a good job at making our Provincials a big deal and hopefully we can attract enough media attention to promote out sport. The amount of shooters we have coming is great too, it's nice to see others coming and supporting the sport. Hope to see you all there!

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A little off topic here but is there any good archery shops in Winnipeg? I'll be up your way next week [for the week] on business......wouldn't mind dropping in to shop and perhaps watch a weeknight shoot....
well that could be a interesting topic right now:wink:
but you have heights archery 2281 protage ave and heartland archery on Kenneside( sorry for th espelling) its on the east end of town./ Both are good, heights has more stuff adn more room.

Thou they arnt as good as the shop in brandon. man they have the best employees:wink::darkbeer:

· Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
where the hockey is played. go to the front door, and I believe Mano said that someone will take a ticket and if you have your wrist band you will directed to the floor.

Just wanted to say, I think that this event is great. I hear there are a lot of archers coming which is great to see. Mano has done a good job at making our Provincials a big deal and hopefully we can attract enough media attention to promote out sport. The amount of shooters we have coming is great too, it's nice to see others coming and supporting the sport. Hope to see you all there!

team joe brooks will be there sporting our minie pearl bows, and quivers :tongue:

· Registered
144 Posts
well that could be a interesting topic right now:wink:
but you have heights archery 2281 protage ave and heartland archery on Kenneside( sorry for th espelling) its on the east end of town./ Both are good, heights has more stuff adn more room.

Thou they arnt as good as the shop in brandon. man they have the best employees:wink::darkbeer:
Excellent!! I'll be in the East end but have wheels and can make it about!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.