Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this my be a foolish attempt but lets give it a shot anyway. Does anyone on here know how or who to contact about mead paper company leases available here in Ohio? I have searched a bit on the internet and have had no luck finding out how to get information regarding the leases. I know that people are protective of their hunting spots and such but thought I would give this a try anyway. Thanks for any help what so ever.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mead no longer owns 95% of there ground. Its owned by a timber/land company outta Albany, Georgia. Not Sure the name, but they do lease to individuals. good luck

·
hunter
8,143 Posts
Most former Mead Paper lands are now owned or managed by either the Scioto Land Company, or the Escanaba Timber Company. It is difficult to find info on either as to leasing land for recreation in Ohio. I have a pal who recently gave up a lease near Jackson, Ohio. So I will try to find out the contact info for you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the information, if you find anything keep it coming. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
618 Posts
Im on two mead Lease one in jackson and other in chillicothe. They have a office here in town. Ill see if I can find t he number and address to them.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
I got all their info faxed to me. Most of them are running $7.50-8.00 per acre

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
can you please let me know the info to lease some meade land,,txs alot
To the best of my knowledge they no longer do this in Ohio. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

1 - 13 of 13 Posts