Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I am sitting at the lab. I should be home or out at the range shooting this bow sitting next to me but science waits for no man. Man am I bored.:eek:

·
Registered
788 Posts
there was a thread the other day with some archery games on it maybe you could find that,that would soon deal with at least an hour.one thing is though when you do get out you will enjoy it more.happy memories till then and hoping the time goes quickly for you.

G

·
NEWBERRIES...

...you mean like a "back tension" creme:) ...I can see the next ZENITH or CARTER product now!!!:D ...

...OX...get on this???:cool: ...

...BIGGAME...take a little dip into Mr Ethanol:cool: ...nobodys watching!!:cool: ...

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if it was like the movies I coud just stub my little toe turn green trash the lab and jump home.:D Of course if I got in to the ethanol I could just take a nap throw away the samples ruined while I napped and rethink science as a career choice:confused:

G

·
BIGGAMER...

..LMAO...I hear what your saying...although the nap "can" happen...turn that stuff off and relax...if they fire you...open your own lab...

...I have a source for more Ethanol:cool: ...have your people call my people!!:D ...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Mmmm...lab huh?

Hey Biggame,
That lab have a heat source? I'm sure it does. Well if I would of got edumacated instead of blowing bubbles for way to long I'd be concocting some double whammy gogo juice right about now. If you smell what I'm cooking. If they can produce a beer called "Moose Drool" (hope I'm not suppose to contact them first you know copyrights:D ) the skys the limit.
Whatever you dew just don't go "BANNER" on us:eek:.
Out for now.

G

·
I don't know...

...but I think we need to open an archery training compund/lab(bar)/sea world and light the candles on that bad boy...tell me we wouldn't have capacity crowds every day!!!...:p ...

...and we already have an "in house" Mr Bubble machine!!...I think it can work...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yes and we'll call it...

Left surface 2154

Hey D2 do you think biggame will let us call it Club Sybarite?:D

Reach bottom 2157

Sounds like we're trying to keep archery number one RIGHT:D here and I'm all for it.

Left bottom 2159

Well I'll truncate myself and move on and we'll catch you on the dark side.

Reach surface 2205 (I got fouled, Mermaid)
Total bottom time 5min

Out for now.

G

·
DIVERDOWNDUDE...

...LMAO>ROTF while LMAO:D :p ...

...hey you...hey kid...get away from that air line:( ...darn skaters:mad: ...

...until tomorrow...night all:cool: ...LOL...what a great day!!...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
biggame--
I'm also sitting here BORED in my lab. I'm sure we could round up a few more lab rats from the boards....and start drawing up plans for our own new lab,..with an indoor range and management that allows unlimited personal time for tournaments!

G

·
WENDY...

...and just remember who is your ETHANOL source!!!...

...my people's are ready for your people's calls:cool: ...

...it all starts with a dream!!!...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That one made me laugh for sure. I have on my lab rat shirt today. I found one at the walmarts and couldn't resist it. A lab with an indoor range. There is a dream worth looking in to. I think I will have to slip a line or two in to the next NIH proposal on that one and see if it will fly. Calling all lab rats pick up your bows. vive la revolution.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts