Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have shot Grim Reaper broadheads and after watching a recent video on broadheads i have thought about trying Meat Seaker Broadheads. Looking at the design, they look like they are going to pre-open in flight just about everytime they're shot. Is this true? Please let me know from experience not opinion.

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
I have shot them took my biggest buck with one I have never had a problem with them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
no problems here great head ive shot 3 deer with them

·
Registered
199 Posts
no i shoot them only broad head i trust they do the same if not more damge than rage but they dont fail and the head spins 360 so if you hit bone it just spins the haed for more penatraion i give them 5/5

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
heck no they fly great and have killed several deer with them

·
Registered
484 Posts
the rubber band keeps them from opening... you wont have that problem at all

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
you wont have any problems with them I shot a few deer with them and they were great . If they weren't made in China now i'd still be shooting them

·
Registered
23,628 Posts
I have shot them from an X Force in excess of 315 FPS with no troubles...solid head that will be in my quiver this Fall.

·
Registered
13,077 Posts
I have never had them pre-open. I shot a nice hog with one and it was devastating! Went right through the front shoulder and came out the back end. The blades were unscathed. However, I have also shot them through a doe and a huge turkey without them opening properly. I lost both of those animals, and retired my Meatseekers after that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts