Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shooting a 27.5/68 Invasion with 27.5" Axis N Fused 400 with 100 grain head.

At 30 yards, all of my mechanicals are 3" right of my FP. I'm left handed......I moved the rest to the left at 1/16" increments. Nothing.

I'm thinking it's either hand torque or spine issue.

Any thoughts?

I have the biggest hunt of my life in 8 days.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
with my invasion my g5 t3s were hitting low..... maybe this is a problem with the invasions..... i hope not. also i have similar specs to you

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
go back to step one
1 set rest height lock it in the up position using a pair of hemostats
2 set timing of dropaway remove stats pass cord through down cable I like mine just below the grip pull tight " no slack" draw bow wrap arount tie off and serve
3 set nock height using bow square " I like mine dead square"
4 set centershot nock an arrow lock rest in up position using stats clamp an arrow to the riser adjust so the measurement is the same at both ends
5 papertune bare shaft for bullet holes 3,6,9 feet do not move the rest or dloop for a tail left tear twist the left yokes for a tail right twist the right tail low twist both top yokes tail high bottom yokes
6 now at 20 yards shoot 3 bareshafts and 3 fletched shafts they should be grouping together if not twist the yokes on the side the fletched are grouping
7 3 bare 3 fletched 3 fixed heads betcha they are in one nice group at 20 now step back to 50 use 20 pin two groups should be in a vertical line
these bows are highly tunable with the harness rest adustments are used as a last resort on bows without split yokes to compensate for a lack of any other way to adjust them

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
glad you got it I love the way this new bt design tunes I've never had another bow this shootable nock bustin machine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts