Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used it...whats the general feeling on this stuff?

·
Registered
394 Posts
yeah, have been looking for reviews and can't find many.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
467 Posts
I got the pants and coat. They are great. Don't know about the scent protection, there is no real way to know I suppose. But the pants are awesome warm and quiet. Also has big pockets. The coat has magnetic front pockets which is nice. No noise that way.

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the pants and coat. They are great. Don't know about the scent protection, there is no real way to know I suppose. But the pants are awesome warm and quiet. Also has big pockets. The coat has magnetic front pockets which is nice. No noise that way.
which pants and coats do you have?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Absolutely great stuff!!! You don't have to worry about "activating" it like carbon and it's woven into the fabric so it can never wash out like carbon. The silver basically kills all bacteria, so it eliminates scent rather than trying to cover it up. Plus it's extremely light weight and Medalist's base layers let you pick the best layers for the weather. The silk weight layers are perfect for early season and hanging stands when you're usually sweating a ton! I love the micro fleece for cold weather too! To top it all off, their pants and jackets (Stalker) are fleece AND WATERPROOF!!! What more could you ask for???? :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Good stuff

bought some base layers and der-wear this year. Did a drop camp for a week with a spot shower every other day. It worked very well in my opinion and I plan to by more for my trip out west for next year! The no activation required thing is a real plus and this is the same type of material that was used by the Japanese astronaut who went 30 days in the same pair of skivvies so that some poor sucker could "sniff test" it later. According to the reports, it worked.....for the record, I did not go to such extremes, I limited my "sniffing" to arm pits and socks only.

go get ya some!

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
has anyone used the anchorage jacket?

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pretty quiet?

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Absolutely great stuff!!! You don't have to worry about "activating" it like carbon and it's woven into the fabric so it can never wash out like carbon. The silver basically kills all bacteria, so it eliminates scent rather than trying to cover it up. Plus it's extremely light weight and Medalist's base layers let you pick the best layers for the weather. The silk weight layers are perfect for early season and hanging stands when you're usually sweating a ton! I love the micro fleece for cold weather too! To top it all off, their pants and jackets (Stalker) are fleece AND WATERPROOF!!! What more could you ask for???? :thumbs_up
thats encouraging...carbon was a chore

·
Registered
177 Posts
Anyone used it...whats the general feeling on this stuff?
I got a full set-up from the Midwest Rep a couple of years ago and it it the best stuff I have ever owned hand down! Quiet, warm, and waterproof. Their Stalker series is designed with a bow hunter in mind. Offset zippers, and magnetic closures. I won't wear anything else but Silvermax for scent control as well!

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a full set-up from the Midwest Rep a couple of years ago and it it the best stuff I have ever owned hand down! Quiet, warm, and waterproof. Their Stalker series is designed with a bow hunter in mind. Offset zippers, and magnetic closures. I won't wear anything else but Silvermax for scent control as well!
sounds like the ticket

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think they have something on UA

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone tried the flleece zip up?

·
Vendor
90,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i wandered if it was warm considering the lightness of it

·
Registered
429 Posts
this stuff is awesome! i have the cheyenne stuff and their anchorage line, i am going to buy their fleece jacket and pants soon, as i found out that the anchorage for me was too warm unless i was sitting in the stand all day, it is very well made...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Love it!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts