Archery Talk Forum banner

Meet me and my Family..

583 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Bowjoe1972
Myself and my 2 children were on Pennsylvania Outdoor Life TV Show.. My real name is Joseph Knipp you will see my son wearing his red Joad shirt shooting his red back tension release you see him holding up his JOAD Medals..My daughter is wearing her Grey Jakes Day tshirt shooting her pink camo WC/ Fuse bow.. Also They interview me as well:mg::mg: after my interview Don Lacobs the host helps my daughter score her target.. enjoy..Click on play video on the top box showing a young girl with a bow.. Should say play video..
http://www.wnep.com/shows/paoutdoorlife/
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Im a Father and Bowhunter
6,018 Posts
very cool

Thats awsome..I wish we could get something like that going up here in Northern Wisconsin..There is nothing for these kids to do here,so that is great that you and your family are involved in this great sport..:)

· Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go online look up JOAD and read up on what it takes to have something like this.. I am a instructor and we started from nothing we went 5 of us got certified and host it at our local archery club.. never know you could really enjoy what could happen.. Any questions please ask.. Joe

· Registered
1,176 Posts
Great family, we shoot at same club. Lil Joe and his back tenision release at 7 yr old amazes me. Wish I could shoot mine that good. Big Joe you did very well in the interveiw. :wink::thumbs_up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.