Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to get rid of it all, and do it in one sale. Will not piece it out. I'm gonna make it cheap, $700 OBO. Shipping will be extra. I have paypal.

Merlin Elite Riser (25" black top to silver bottom)
Merlin Elite Limbs (medium, 38#)
Hoyt Edge Limbs (medium, 32#)
Pelican Case
Black Max Stabilizer (30" with ding in it)
Black Max Extension (3")
Beiter side-bars (1 x green 1x orange 10")
Merlin Omega quick locking v-bar
Merlin Omega sight
Titan sight ring with yellow fiberoptic
Various ACE arrows cut at different lengths (will provide more detail shortly)

email:[email protected]
Will try to get pictures, no digital camera.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is all still for sale, plus I am adding a 2006 merlin hunters quest for an extra $150. That is $850CAD for two bows and a lot of other equipment. I would really like to sell this as a complete package.

·
Registered
502 Posts
What model is the Pelican?

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pelican is 1700 but will not be separated from the Recurve equipment. Sorry. I will try to attach some images to this thread. The compound isn't shown very well here.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ACE sizes...

11 ACE 570's cut at 28.25 from inside knock to base of tip. 5 ACE 470's 29" from pin to base of tip.

I believe the 570's have 100grn tips in right now and the 470's look like 125 perhaps.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I've been getting offers and a lot of people are trying to offer me $150 for a riser that was $650 when I bought it. The Elite limbs cost the same amount and have never been shot. I am selling these plus other equipment at more half of the normal cost. ACE arrows alone are near $300 here in Canada all told. If you want me to break this equipment up, make a reasonable offer. The arrows??? sure I'll sell them separately, if you are PMing with any interest then name a price. The ACE's have been shot, so of course there will be depreciation more so than most of the other equipment. This Merlin Elite riser does not exist for anyone else... I am the only one with a black and silver anodizing like this... I had to pay extra for it. I am actually getting to a point where I might want to keep some of the equipment and this is the reason now that I have decided to break it up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi there, I know this thread is a little old, but are you selling any of this equipment still? I'm mainly interested in the Merlin Omega sight. Please let me know. I'll try your email also.
Thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts