Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got back today from a three day business trip to NH and the
special built Rapid 2 modules from Merlin were here when we got here. I put them on Suzi's Max 3000 and had her come down to the basement to try out the draw length, etc. The bow now fits her perfect and she really likes the increased letoff that Ben machined into the modules. Going to take it outside tomorrow and see how it shoots. She loves the looks of her Max and is really excited to see how it shoots. I pulled it back and it as smooth as silk but still seems to have a lot of zip to it. Tomorrow we will know what we've got. The machining on the modules is first class like the stock modules.
Jbird

·
Registered
13,158 Posts
Jay & Suzi,
I'm glad to hear the modules arrived and are what you wanted. I'm also glad to see that you 'stuck with it' on the Merlins and were able to get things resolved, and hopefully to your satisfaction.

Tell Suzi I wish her great success and that perhaps she will exceed your scores and you'll get to cook supper or something, hahaha.:D :D

Good luck,

field14

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
Jbird,

Glad the modules worked out ok for you and your wife.
That's great!
Pretty impressive for Merlin to custom make them for you.

Sag.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great Job

We have been outside shooting today and Suzi says the bow fits her better than anything ever has. She is shooting great groups with it already. Got to say that Ben out did himself on these modules. The bow pulls smooth but has great speed and has a high enough letoff that she feels very comfortable at full draw. I think a lot of it is that the draw length is right and she doesn't have to fight creeping like she did when it was too long. I also have to thank P12 for getting the ball rolling on these modules.
I hope Ben kept the program to make these modules because for someone with a REAL 24" AMO draw length, they are perfect.
Life is good again.
Jbird

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
J,

Glad things got worked out for you from Merlin. That's the kind of service every bow company should provide. Shoot 'em up!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
JBird-

Glad everything worked out for you (actually Suzi ;) ) Jay. Hopefully she will be able to fully enjoy the bow now-- that's what it's all about, and what we strive to do for our customers. Thank-you also for the acknowledgement, much appreciated! see you around the courses somewhere soon. ;) Pinwheel 12

1 - 7 of 7 Posts