Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former Hoyt Pro Michael Braden signed a contract today with Mathews. I want to wish Michael all the best in the coming year. It's going to be strange seeing him in a Mathews shirt, but kudos to them for picking up another of the nations top shooters!
I think Hoyt will regret letting this one go!

Congratulations Michael and Mathews!

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
ShootsaHoyt said:
Former Hoyt Pro Michael Braden signed a contract today with Mathews. I want to wish Michael all the best in the coming year. It's going to be strange seeing him in a Mathews shirt, but kudos to them for picking up another of the nations top shooters!
I think Hoyt will regret letting this one go!

Congratulations Michael and Mathews!
I always suspected somebody from Sparta was responsible for stealing his bow anyways...:wink: :D

Milton will handle the move with class. That I'm sure of.:star:

·
NC ASA Director
35,988 Posts
Mathews really did well by picking up this guy.

Congrats Mathews and Michael.

I hope you both have great years next year.

·
Vendor
35,749 Posts
:killpain:

·
Registered
357 Posts
To all my friends and fellow archers in the AT World... It is true that I have signed with Mathew's for 07. I had shot for Hoyt since 97 and it has been a memorable experience, filled with many highs and a few lows... I am excited about my future with Mathew's and look forward to seeing some of you at a shoot next year...

Michael Braden

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,247 Posts
Congrats Michael! It's sad to see you go, but here's wishing you the best. :pepsi: Team Hoyt just lost a BIG asset.

·
Registered
13,158 Posts
Congrats, Michael.

Hoyt is losing a great ambassador, and Mathews is gaining one. Best of luck to you on your new adventure.

field14:darkbeer: :darkbeer: :D

·
74,535 Posts
Hey Mike

Welcome to the Mathews team. Apex7 will work for you!

·
Registered
960 Posts
One to another....Congratulations.

Michael,

Years ago when I had a bit more hair and shot pretty well I was on Hoyts National Staff and they treated me very well. I retired in 1989 and came back to the sport in 2001. Tried shooting the Ultratec but it put my bow hand fingers to sleep. Started shooting a Conquest 3 and have never looked back. You'll do fine......Congratulations on a good move.

SLash

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Moose mustard said:
how much did they pay him?
That's probably nunya...:)

As I said, MB will make the move with class. Others may be excluded from displaying any.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts