Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Waddell

Yeah, is the thread available for review? I would like to know what was discussed.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I think it flopped

I believe he was having technical difficulties. I got in the room at 8:02 and exited at 8:40 or so and he still had not gotten anything posted. Maybe the MODs got to talk.

·
Wishin' I was in Montana
1,330 Posts
There's a thread in the General section.
Looks like they had some technical difficulties, but Michael logged on for a few regular posts.

--John

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
how do you register for that? it wouldn't take my name or password--what do you to chat??

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey Don how's it goin? Are you ready to slay some deer with the new SB I love mine. Can't wait to come hunt with you in October see ya then, Steve.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
It will be rescheduled some time in the future, we had anywhere from 50-75 people in there all night and it pretty well shut er down....Miked is working on it for the reschedule!! Michael was flattered that the popularity of his chat brought our server to its knees!! '94

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
EASTON94 said:
It will be rescheduled some time in the future, we had anywhere from 50-75 people in there all night and it pretty well shut er down....Miked is working on it for the reschedule!! Michael was flattered that the popularity of his chat brought our server to its knees!! '94
Looks like everyone wanted to chat with the king of smackdown. With Michaels personality it is hard not to like him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts