Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems we are having technical difficulties, I am assuming due to the number of people in chat. We are doing our best to resolve this issue, please be patient.

-->
ArcheryTalk.com was unable to support the volume of members in the chatroom this evening. We apologize for the inconvenience as we know many of you were looking forward to this event. We anticipate rescheduling the even with Michael Waddell and will be prepared for the volume of users participating in the future.

Again, many, many apologies.

Thank you,

Miked
<--

·
Registered
485 Posts
Not to be a pain or anything. I think you guys should have had a sign up and first come first serve got to go to the chat and block everyone but those people. Just what I think.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Michael keeps popping in and out..... I keep getting booted... and when I stay signed in to the chat room I can't type anything lol :mad:

·
Registered
485 Posts
I got kicked out and cant get back on.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I wasnt having any lag or problems at all, I must be near the server I guess.

Maybe its too many people on dial up connections trying to access at the same time??

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just signed out. I was waiting there for over an hour. If he shows up, please someone post.

·
Got Archery?
3,030 Posts
I was looking forward to the chat with him, but the server is so lagged that it took me 8 minutes from the time I entered "test" and when I saw it in the chat.

·
Registered
395 Posts
buy a hat!

You guys need to all go and buy a hat or something so AT can get some more bandwidth.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Meyer said:
I made it here, the chat was all jacked up like a lab rat!!!!
Did not want yall to think I stood yall up..
thank you for posting......

1 - 20 of 75 Posts