Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 more days! :D I'll be hunting behind my house opening morning (Livingston County), public land down the street in the afternoon, and then shooting up to Glennie Sunday night for some meat hunting on Monday.

Good luck everybody and be safe.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Scoutings done, trees marked, gears almost all ready, beers already in the fridge at the cabin.

Heading up to Montcalm Co. Saturday, hunt Sunday and Monday. Back to work for a couple days, then back up for 3 days!

Good luck all!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
I am ready!!!!

Good luck to all.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Ready....oh yeah, I am ready!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Airhead, where at in Montcalm County? That is my neck of the woods....

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
Good Luck Michigan Bowhunters!!! I saw some nice looking bucks this morning out in the back yard and on my way home last night I saw a huge buck as he stepped out in front of the truck...luckily I drive slow on back roads, he's going to make some Fowlerville resident a happy camper ;) :)

Good Luck All!!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm basically ready. I hope to get one last chance to check to make sure the stands are still standing and the trails in & out are clear.

Good luck all.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good luck to all of you as well!

Have quite a bit of corn still up on one side of the property, but the other sides have some nice deercam pic photo superstars on them!

Here's hoping the weather cooperates Sunday, and things go good for everyone!

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I hope it snows opening day, probably wont though, (the smell of the hunt is in the air.) Good luck to all. Crazy Wolf!

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey good luck to all you guys and gals venturing out to the woods this sunday. i know i'll be hoping for it as i'm nestled 20ft up in my tree up here in Arenac Co.

·
Yooper / Marauder
735 Posts
crazy wolf said:
I hope it snows opening day, probably wont though, (the smell of the hunt is in the air.) Good luck to all. Crazy Wolf!
Yes, it definitely smells like "hunting" in da Big Woods of the UP! I'll be in a tree in Marquette County Sunday - Good Luck to All!

·
Come on October!!!!
3,033 Posts
Counting the down the hours!

Going to the Thumb Sunday. Pretty much all set; the morning hunt is a formality since my evening stand is on a 40 acre alfalfa field. Drive by at the salad bar! Good luck to all and stay dry!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Michigan Bowhunters And Everywhere

Yes I Am Ready For Opening Day In Southeastern Michigan. I Found Some Buck Rubs Yesterday No Scrapes Yet. My Son And I Put Up A Tree Stand Today And We Are Hopeing For A Little Rain To Wash The Scent Away. I Am Shooting A Mathews Switchback Ld Model With A 29in Dr/70lbs With 125gr Magnus 4blade Stingers/quad Ultra Rest/hha5000 Sight/ I Am Also Shooting A Loesch Truebacktension Release For Hunting. I Just Wanted To Say To Everone Outthere I Am Proud To Be Apart Of This Great Passion We Call Deer Hunting With Bow&arrow. Everyone Have A Great Time Hunting And Be Safe. I Will Post Sunday Night After I Come In From Hunting And To See How Everyone Else Did. Good Luck Silentsam

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Michigan's Opener.

Stands are up and I found two nice rubs by one stand today. Get's me a little fired-up. Best of luck to everyone else.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts