Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st day seen 14 then the rain hit!only seen one since.I have hunted hard just wanted to know if anybody has had it slow down on them? thank's

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Can't "slow down" for me. Haven't see a deer yet.
Dan

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've only seen 4 so far. A nice doe with a fawn opening night about 100 yards away and two yearlings last night. So yeah it's been kinda slow. Hopefully the rain will go away after today.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Looks like more rain for next week:cry::cry: Hopefully we can get this out of the way and have some good weather for late Oct....

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
According to my game cams, the deer are nocturnal right now. I didn`t see one deer during the day Thursday or Friday. Got pics on the game cams starting around 9PM and going until 4AM. Better days are coming in around 3 weeks. Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Its been really slow for me too. I have seen a bunch in the antlerless season, and seen a couple on opening, but yesterday didnt see a thing.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To bad it wasnt just me!!!!

I dont wish this on anyone! Good luck and thank's for the reply's

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
deer are moving during day where i live went out thurs had a doe and 2 bucks about 15 yards but they where behind me no shot then seen 6 more later on but they where out of range and it was raining when i was out on thurs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
According to my game cams, the deer are nocturnal right now. I didn`t see one deer during the day Thursday or Friday. Got pics on the game cams starting around 9PM and going until 4AM. Better days are coming in around 3 weeks. Good luck everyone.
Hey thanks for the cam update :) I have not seen any since the rain started.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts