Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now im not talking about your lousy college football team, or your crummy pro football team....or that fact that one of your lousier college football teams (sparty) beat up on a pityful irish team....

im talking about jnellie and his crew.....and archery....

well how bout it nellie, oldspottiedude, and the rest of you who call yourselfs shooters......

ill be in town the weekend of oct 10th, and would love to beat up on you bunch of pathetic spotties.....set it up for that saturday or sunday and ill bring some troopers with me....lilwolf and me are in.....would love to shoot at oldspottiedudes club again, or at vans archery......

this time, ill bet each and everyone of you spotties a buck....any takers??????? ill be collecting me a whole slew of signed ones....:p ;) :D

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
OBT-
Don't mess with Spartans...we're disgruntled after last year and take no mercy.

Good Luck and Safe Shootin'.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
LET ME KNOW ILL BE THERE WITH MY DOLAR :D :D

HEY BOWSMITH,
WHERE THE HECK WAS YA THE 20TH AND 21ST ?
WENT TO YOUR PLACE FOR THE MSU SPRING CLASSIC FITA,
AND YOU WERENT THERE ?
AND I EVEN WORE MY BLUE AND YELLOW
:D
MABEY NEXT TIME
:D
KEN

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Prior commitments Ken. I would have stopped by on Sunday if I would have known you were there. I was out of town from Friday through Sunday morning. I would have given you heck if I'd have seen you in those ugly ugly colors.

And I won't leave you U of M guys without a recap of this weekend:

Good Luck and Safe Shootin'.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Rod Knock

Hey bow Tie-----You got that new Ultimate X Bowtie edition set up yet??? Good looking bow. (almost as nice as the Nellie editions..) I will start making arrangements for smackdown 2.

I will post more info if I can make it official..

Archery Talk----- Come see our main attraction......One Rod Knock will give the spotties (no offence Griv--- Its just a slang word to discribe a archer that is good at hitting the X.) a One Cam Slam Demo with a Custom two cam bow...By Dave B.

Rod Knock...............Please post some pictures of your new secret weapon.

J.:cool:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Here's a couple secrets to help y'all out. Now, don't tell anyone.
OBT give JN a hammer to play with the day before the shoot-down. He'll fix his finger real good , so's he can't shoot. I've seen it before.
J, my good buddy, make friends with OBT and fix him up with some of that refreshing Coca Cola. You know, the kind me and DC enjoyed SO much. That should put a dent in his week-end.
Play Nice!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Captin

Whats Hap'n Capt'n????

Thats not fair, My fingre still hurts from the last time....

I can still do wonders with Coke however, and I know better than to accept a late night drink from Uncle Dave....:D

Dave.... I need your secret recipe for horizontal Joe. I think that will do the trick against Rod Knock and his oil leaks.....:D

D

·
0 Posts
I hope it rains the day before...

...then the DeereMan will make the trip...otherwise you'll have to print a picture and set it on the table to see me:rolleyes:

...man, I hope it rains that weekend...I'm with FOGG DOGGY...sign me up on the 3D'ers ticket just in case:) ...I can't believe I just said CASE!!:( ...

...maybe some of them canucks from across the border can make it as well??...

...heck, this might just have to be a Ferris Deereler's day off!!!:D ...

>>>---DD--->;)

PS...BOWSMITH...LMAO...you got all of that one!!...great pictures...GO MOO U:cool: ...

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hehe.....first off....meeecccciiiigggaaannnn fooootttttbbbbaaallll is dead!!!!!

state never has had a pulse.....so thats not worth talking about....and the lions....maybe in a couple years ole mouch will take them somewhere.....

jnellie....ive got that bad boy bowtie edition all set up....it will be brought to 2cam slam all you spotties.....and its not griv that has a problem with the word spottie....he knows what he is....;)

and the rest of you spotties will see first hand the best build, the finest shoot thru bow in the world, with the best cams available on the market....the wedel cams...

dondeere.....you will have to be there...whether it rains or not....:mad:

ok you michigan spotties.....the 3ders are coming to get you....

foggdogg, i knew you'd be there.....ken813 looking forward to taking you down:p

nellie....ultimate x to ultimate x.....ITS ON!!!!!

captain....have hammer.....will nail nellie;) .....the coke....hum....is that thru a straw....or thru a straw:p

can you spotties say....game, set, match...to the 3ders...AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
One Cam or Two Cam Slam

OBT-

Sounds like you dropped your one cam slam like a dead weight. Whats with that? I'm sure your Ultimate X is sweet, but you were talking you so much about Matt's bows I thought you might have been on both knees! :D :D

Michigan football dead, ha ha ha. North Carolina football now that place is dead when it comes to football. I'll give you credit that the Panthers may do something this year, but the season is long. College ball, still a bunch of wannabes in their whatever conferences, good thing they FSU in there or that conference would have been washed up a long time ago!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Bowsmith, I liked you better when you were a lurker. But since you posted a picture of my beloved Wolverines........Yes it was a disappointment. Perhaps if our QB was on crack he could get out of the pocket a might faster. Oh well, we just have to wait until November 1st when we come into your back yard and make you eat your own dirt.....as well as some spleen.......sissys.

Wolverine:cool:

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,217 Posts
LOL @ papabear. I was a bench warmer in high school, but not on an archery course, be it indoors or out. ;) OBT, I got yo' back bra'!

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
doublelungem.....now look here lunger......blood for blood...:p ;) :D .....you ever here of the old one/two??? hehe...thats what i got for these bunch of spotties....ill shoot each end rotating out my one camer/and two camer.....and just think what that will do to these spotties....

heck, they'll be runnin to the rule book to see the ruling on that:p

heck, with the personal services contract i have with mathews.... and with the ultra fine precision made, one cam slam, most sought after cam and design in the world....who or why wouldnt you sing the praise of one of the most giving,generous bow companies out there?????

lunger.....never leave your trusty one cam slamer home....

and lunger....i didnt even know they had football here in carolina...but now that you mention it....how bout them kitty cats:p .........and if you want to mention college football conferences.....there really is only one true conference through and through....the big 12....all the rest are just 1 or 2 deep at best.....

spotties of michigan, canada, or anywhere else near by.....come get the thrashing yall should be used to by now.....the thrashing of the 3ders....you've seen it in vegas for years now....and suddenly its coming to all your local ranges too.....3ders schooling you indoor dogs like the obiedence school of archery:p ;) :D

GO BIG RED......

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Just send it this way if it needs some wrenchin bowtie. I would like to get my hands on that sucker to give it the once over.:)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts