Registered
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Michigan bow hunters out there!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Irish Hills Bow Hunter

:wink: YES I BOW HUNT IN THE TIPTON AREA. I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING WITH THE BOW. I AM GOING TO USE MAGNUS 125GR STINGER,S. I WILL TEST THEM TOO. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND BE SAFE. SILENTSAM:tongue:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Another here, hunt public land in southern Lapeer county and private land in Vanderbilt, Michigan.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I am a Michigan hunter too. I hunt in calhoun county mostly. Good luck to all fellow michiganders and at'ers also!:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Michigan here too, Barry county and I hunt all private land. In 2 weeks there should be atleast one doe down for team 24. :darkbeer:

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
west michigander, private land Northern Kent County (greenville area) only 2 MORE WEEKS now if i can just get the trespassing quad off the land ill be happier

·
Registered
970 Posts
S.E. MI around Chelsea and Jackson. Also get up to north of Lansing and have an invitation to hunt the northern part of the L.P. this year. :wink:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Barry county here.Deer hunt all private land.Man I can't wait for the 1st to get here.I have some really nice deer on trail camera on our property that I can't wait to get after.Good luck to you all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm another one from SW Michigan. Private land in Barry and Calhoun Counties to be exact. Good luck everybody

1 - 20 of 155 Posts