Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these in an e-mail saying the people were traveling between Ann Arbor and Dexter. I have had a deer get thrown into the front of my car from a truck hitting it coming in the opposite direction. Now here is the actual e-mail and hopefully its not a repost.

DEER HUNTING THE OLD FASHIONED WAY ....

A Michigan couple, Larry and Cecilia were traveling home from work in southern Michigan, between Ann Arbor and Dexter. An oncoming car clipped a deer and sent it straight up into the air. The deer came down head-first into Larry's brand new truck.

The deer's head went thru the front windshield, cutting off the head (plus some), which landed in Cecilia's lap. The body of the deer flipped up, smashed in the top of the truck, and landed in the bed of the truck. Larry couldn't see Cecilia from his side, because the top of the truck was smashed in so horribly.

He got out of the truck, went around, and opened the door on Cecilia's side... She started freaking-out because she was literally drenched in blood. However, neither one of them were hurt.

Her daughter was following in a separate vehicle and didn't see it happen...but drove up on it right afterward and took pictures.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
whoa.

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,272 Posts
I could swear that was on here last year, but then happened in Georgia.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts