Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can Micro 335 shoot very accurate down to 50 yards as Matrix 355?
What arrows should be the best choice ?
Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
The micro 335 is a great bow just shot one today. little and compact I think it is a keeper, i see no problem at 50yds. If the limbs stay together it will be a good buy.
6-GOLD

·
Banned
35,283 Posts
Oh yeah mine shoots sweet out to 50 and more. I loved my 355 but when I got my Micro I would never go back if anything if I could afford it I would have a Nightmare Micro to go with my camo Micro.

·
Banned
35,283 Posts
It is swamp but I think for me the Micro has out proven the 355 still a great bow no lie there to anyone that has one or wants one. But if I had a choice for a second it would be another Micro but a Nightmare.

·
Banned
6,841 Posts
It is swamp but I think for me the Micro has out proven the 355 still a great bow no lie there to anyone that has one or wants one. But if I had a choice for a second it would be another Micro but a Nightmare.
I'm 6'2"/225lbs, cc! The 355 looks small in my hands... :binkybaby:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have shot micro and I like that is compact and light weight. I hunt from tree stand and blind 355 is very wide.
I have tried Matrix 355 at least three time and I was really impressed with it accuracy. New xbox every shot almost the same spot.
Micro is a one step up. I think it is a great design. When another one will be at my local pro shop I will take it down to 40 yards range.
Do you have a soft case to match the size of micro? Compact?

·
Registered
53 Posts
The Micro is shooting just as well as other Excal's in the shop. As far as bolts, it comes with Quills. They are 16" and come lighted or non-lighted. kick-butt little crossbow!

·
Registered
196 Posts
The Micro is shooting just as well as other Excal's in the shop.
I'd be Very Interested in an Accuracy Comparison between the Matrix 380 and the micro at ranges from 50 to 100 yards.
I currently have my Matrix dialed in to 2 - 2.5 inch groups at 70 & 80, and only slightly larger than that out to 100.
Wondering if those short little "Quills" could possibly match that?

May have to answer the question myself.
Since the Micro came out, I've been working on She Who Rules explaining the Necessity of a "Back Up Bow"... :wink:

Cheers,
Nog

1 - 15 of 15 Posts