Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I just got in!! Don't see that very often..usually waiting months to get new stuff in.....
Wyvern
355.jpg

·
Bringer of truth
14,917 Posts
crossbows by the case...........is this what heaven is like.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Now the question of the day do I drive 3 hours to shoot....lol I just found one that arrived up north....

·
Huntoholic
10,777 Posts
Nice upgrade to the 355's but not fer me, the 335 was my limit without a convenient cocking device???????? what is that lug with two holes fer.........:set1_thinking:

I'll be waiting on reviews,,, should be another killer bow from the recurve leader!!!:thumbs_up

·
Bringer of truth
14,917 Posts
Nice upgrade to the 355's but not fer me, the 335 was my limit without a convenient cocking device???????? what is that lug with two holes fer.........:set1_thinking:

I'll be waiting on reviews,,, should be another killer bow from the recurve leader!!!:thumbs_up
thats what i think too......i can pull back the matrix 355 all day long. If i am going to strain myself at all i need 420 f.p.s.

Plus you will be a able to get a Pin demo soon i would think.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
I thought pin was looking at the lower poundage one.? I just found one an hour away....now I just have to get through the next couple hours of inventory....lol...good thing my wallet is now empty so I should be safe?....lol

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Pin is interested in some field test results but Pin is not likely to buy one ;) 335 and hoping to get the nitro. I'm having Wyvern dip me a 335 here soon ;) I have a couple more on the radar but right now the 355 is not high on the list simply because there isn't enough feedback on how bad it is to cock back. Even the one video I saw on youtube the bow is cocked back already. Not much out there on it right now but I bet it will be a good seller this year.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Thanks. I am still trying to resist selling my Micro 335 to get the 355
My 335 is the perfect bow for me. However that 355 is looking good.... :)

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Any of you guys get one let us know how you like it :) It might be an option for me later in the year

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Now the question of the day do I drive 3 hours to shoot....lol I just found one that arrived up north....
I thought pin was looking at the lower poundage one.? I just found one an hour away....now I just have to get through the next couple hours of inventory....lol...good thing my wallet is now empty so I should be safe?....lol
Hey Capitol. I'm petty sure I'm only a couple of hours north of you near Iron Mountain. Can you share with me where that 355 is up this way? I'd surely like to try cocking on before dropping tha kind of change.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Hey Capitol. I'm petty sure I'm only a couple of hours north of you near Iron Mountain. Can you share with me where that 355 is up this way? I'd surely like to try cocking on before dropping tha kind of change.
Ur a bit far up north Carl jays in Gaylord is the one to the north and hints in Clio is where I went and shot it today

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
how was it cappy, ,,,,
compared to the Matrix 355?

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Lol randy.....ummm no comparison. Each has its own greatness....I love cocking the matrix

Dave I am sorry to hijack the thread but if you guys are on the fence jump over it and buy one from dave the bow is gonna be an awesome hunting bow!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts