Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm happy for you my friend, that's what I expected would happen. I don't usually say "I told you so" buuuuut..... LOL 👍😁
I glad you were right. I’m very impressed with their customer service. I see you have that cp 400 for sale. It’s very tempting to buy it. Only problem is my wife might have me sleeping in a tent 🏕 in the backyard.

·
Crossbow Nut
768 Posts
I glad you were right. I’m very impressed with their customer service. I see you have that cp 400 for sale. It’s very tempting to buy it. Only problem is my wife might have me sleeping in a tent 🏕 in the backyard.
It's ok if it don't sell, I won't be disappointed, I had originally intended to shorten it. Then I heard they were coming out with a real short bow that I could use with my Ameristep chair blind, so I just held off and bought a KI Swat X1. I may still shorten it up for a winter project. Good thing about having too many bows is, at least they don't eat LOL.

Several years ago I bought a used Micro from someone on here, and it went out of tiller twice before I finally sent it in. They sent me back a bow with a completely new front end and rail. So yah, they're a great company. I bought a spare set of limbs and have never had to use them.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts