Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since the IBO and ASA has apparently snubbed the Mid-Atlantic states, are there any "circuits" that will be shot in the Va.,N.C. area in 2007? I see the Mid-Atlantic Challenge posted immediately after the BIG 2 made the new site announcements. It sounds very good, and I plan on getting a few buddies to shoot it with me. I just wanted to get information on other circuits for next year since there will not be a pro-am, triple crown or world shoot close by. Thank You.

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
That's all I know of, unless you want to shoot the Mtn Empire circuit or GPAA around here.

I might be joining the Mtn Empire circuit next year. Not sure if I can get in or not.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Shoots

All of the shoots in the MAC are Ibo World Qualifers are thanks for the intrest. Hope to see you in April at the first shoot. Rex

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
close to home

ttt

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
sagecreek said:
That's all I know of, unless you want to shoot the Mtn Empire circuit or GPAA around here.

I might be joining the Mtn Empire circuit next year. Not sure if I can get in or not.

Sage,

I sure wish that you weren't so far from the GPAA cause we would sure like to have you!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts