Archery Talk Forum banner

Mid-Atlantic shoot offs........

2064 48
I know there was a Mid-Atlantic shoot off to decide 1st place between Jesse, Jimmy Butts and some other guy ;) :D in PMF in the past at Louisville. I'm just wondering if there is gonna be any shoot offs this year before the Nationals get under way?

Anybody got scores yet?

I know of 1 score that was shot in BHFS ;), but not sure of the I/O count.

I love shoot offs...specially if I'm not involved! :D
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
6,471 Posts
60X 23 inside out shot at Mid State Archers in West Virginia in AMFS. 60X and 23 inside out shot in YOUTH.........That is NOT a typo........

· Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There was a 60X BHFS here in New York too.

I wonder who could have shot 60X BHFS from NY? ;) :thumbs_up

Louisville promises to be a regular smackdown event in BHFS for the Silver Bowl...as well as a few other classes.

· Registered
5,504 Posts
I know there was a Mid-Atlantic shoot off to decide 1st place between Jesse, Jimmy Butts and some other guy ;) :D in PMF in the past at Louisville. I'm just wondering if there is gonna be any shoot offs this year before the Nationals get under way?

Anybody got scores yet?

I know of 1 score that was shot in BHFS ;), but not sure of the I/O count.

I love shoot offs...specially if I'm not involved! :D
Jeff Human 300 60 18 BHFS:thumbs_up

still waiting for 5 more site to report

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,602 Posts
There was a 60X BHFS here in New York too.

I wonder who could have shot 60X BHFS from NY? ;) :thumbs_up

Louisville promises to be a regular smackdown event in BHFS for the Silver Bowl...as well as a few other classes.
I know Jeff can or did do it but there is another guy from New Yawk that can pound X's. Justin Krichbaum......... he won the Lancaster Classic in '08 and '07, not too shabby.

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,602 Posts
Not I we didnt keep track of insides but for 4 ends so it deffinatly isnt me!!! Gotta love the rule change for 3 years running now!!!
4 ends? Everyone else counted 5? Yep, that sucks.

Good luck in Louisville.
:cool: Keep doing what you've been doing there and it'll be all good...........

· Registered
5,504 Posts
4 ends? Everyone else counted 5? Yep, that sucks.

Good luck in Louisville.
:cool: Keep doing what you've been doing there and it'll be all good...........

4 ends, 5 ends ? Just goes to show you that I guess hosts don't don't know how to read, because what I sent out was 6 ends as mandated by the directors. I guess it's another NFAA screw up :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know Jeff can or did do it but there is another guy from New Yawk that can pound X's. Justin Krichbaum......... he won the Lancaster Classic in '08 and '07, not too shabby.
Oh, I'm very familiar with Justin's shootin prowess!

He's sat a few good archers the last few years. ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.