Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...didn't see this deer after countless hours in the bow stands a few years back. It was taken with a rifle by my FIL. Guess the gross score and I will post it up later. For all you MO guys this is a "south of the river" deer (by about a mile or so).

Attachments

·
Bonehunter
8,848 Posts
nice

bout 155

·
Registered
815 Posts
139 3/8

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
after deductions

around 167 and some change

·
Registered
815 Posts
No being disrespectful. You got a great buck there but I would haev to see the sheet to say he is in the 160's.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
which buck are we scoring?????:wink:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No being disrespectful. You got a great buck there but I would haev to see the sheet to say he is in the 160's.

No big deal. I don't have an official sheet or anything, but I'll try and post up the numbers later tonight. My FIL was saying that he scored around 170. I didn't believe that and that's why I scored him in the first place.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Its still a dandy buck. I wouldn't have your heart set on that I would say somewhere in the neighborhood of 140 net maybe 150 gross. It takes a mega STUD to be in the 170's tine length and super mass. I thought I had a 180 typical a couple years back (Biggest buck I have ever seen in the wild) but he turned out to be only 163. That was with over 20" wide 5.25" bases and really long tines (14" G2's)

·
Registered
949 Posts
I believe 160's for sure. The overall tine and beam length is incredible!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts