Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs.Squid and I noticed there seems to be a large number of TN based lady archers and quite e few more within 8 hours drive, and we kind of got thinking it might be fun to have a LADIES ONLY shoot sometime.

We are in Memphis TN which is pretty much the geographical center of the US and would be happy to host it. We have a Church gymnasium that can accommodate 20 yards, and can go outside for up to 70 Meters. Full commercial kitchen, several classrooms/break-out rooms, wireless internet, etc.

An added bonus is our local full service Pro Shop is about 3 miles away and there is a Bass Pro about 3 miles away... Or we can relegate the men to the kitchen and BBQ.

What say you gals?

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
I'm in, can bring the daughter too.....tnarcherychic is about 3 hours east of me, I might could talk her into it too!!

If you do it just try to plan around ASA, most of us make that circuit.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can bring the daughter too.....
Of course!

Someone just needs to set a date and we'll lock it down.

We can do it any time, since we have free reign over the Gymnasium on the weekends and and most nights. It is used durring the week by an adult daycare (autistic and down sysdrome) but evenings and weekends are all ours.

Except, we are going to be in EVA, TN to coach for two weeks of youth summer camp, this summer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts