Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to trade a semi custom Middleton DTM355. This is the full size Middleton recurve and the full size Middletons in 355 and below have been pretty much trouble free. It's a bare bow. The string is a custom Vixenmaster. The entire bow was painted locally in desert tan that is the extent of the customization. The paint has a rough/gritty finish great for those rainy fall days or cold days with gloves. This bow shoots an honest 355 plus with a 409gr Accuspine. The bow is in great shape. It is very light & fast. I own a few bows & honestly this one is just not getting used.

I am looking for a recurve crossbow in return. I am especially looking for a Tenpoint GT Curve or a Parker Cyclone Extreme, Terminator. Maybe an Excal depending on the model or a Middleton 315SS. I am not interested in Barnett's or any far East knock-offs! Let me know what you may have. Thanks for looking......

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW...This one is still under the bed!! Honestly forgot about it. LOL I'm shooting the lower DTM's only 330-315-300 SS's & wide body's. LOL Would sell outright for $300 you pay shipping.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
A Middleton will shoot with the best of them in the accuracy department. GLWS Tim....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.