Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hawk minis came with a taped box and loose hardware. Some was missing. I’ve messaged them twice. Canned response both times with no helpful info. Shocked as I’ve had good experiences in the past. Focusing on sales and shipping 100 percent is not good, COVID or not. What’s everyone doing To get a response?

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I ain't bought nothing from them lately but midway has always been one of go tos for stuff

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have had good purchases with them in the past. Was actually thinking of getting some of the sticks from them, maybe I better not

·
southern traditions
5,003 Posts
I ordered sabots 2 weeks ago still haven't showed up.tried contacting them and I haven't got a answer yet. Gonna buy from muzzle-loader .com from now on.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I've made 1 purchase from them, and it will be my last. Ordered a few things, one of them was a shirt. Ordered XL, they sent a L.

Turns out XL is out of stock, and has been for a long time. So instead of correcting my order, they shipped a L, hoping I wouldn't notice so they could keep my money. I returned it, and 2 weeks later, I still have no refund. CS guy didn't give a single EFF.

·
Registered
9,773 Posts
Did anybody call them? Or has it been messaging or emails?

Shipping across the board is pretty slow right now.

I have never ordered anything from them.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
This is disappointing to hear. I don't think I've ever bought anything archery related from them but a lot of gun stuff. However, it's been a minute since I've ordered from them so things change I guess.

·
Registered
24,102 Posts
I have purchased from them in the past and continue to get regular email sales notices and free shipping updates. If they can generate new sales every week and Larry Potterfield can make commercials 'thanking us for our business'.....it seems as though they can hire folks to handle CS. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had 2 separate orders on trail cameras from them recently. 1 shipped very slow and the other arrived relatively quickly. Never had a problem in the past but never anything to contact customer service with either so I don’t know how they are lately

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Humm, that's sad to hear. I have ordered from them in the past, but nothing lately.

·
Registered
17,341 Posts
His wife has a lot of shoes

·
Mark
5,697 Posts
Have bought a few things from them with no issues, but not recently. I expect a lot of issues today everywhere due to the virus, people off work, can’t work, employees getting shuffled around working different departments than they are use to. What gripes me are internet sites that shows “item in stock” you give them your email address, credit card and next day get email saying out if stock.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
No phone number is one thing but little news.. there’s a pandemic and most customer services centers are closed or drastically reduced.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts