Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
What!
Perfect timing because I’m about to order a Rev 7...holding pattern for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk spelling/grammar errors are likely to occur.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What!
Perfect timing because I’m about to order a Rev 7...holding pattern for now.

HAHA supposed to be on the site today sometime!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA I cant give any details until it hits the website!

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Well hopefully it's a rev 8 35 ATA, 325 ibo and reach out to 31.5" draw and not loose efficiency at longest draw.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Nice looking,. Hopefully they have more to release

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice looking,. Hopefully they have more to release
Everything else is staying pretty much the same this year, just adding the Summit to the lineup!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice addition with a solid limb offering.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Two new offerings!
Is that a new cam on the Summit? How did it gain 10 fps over the Rev?? Why solid limb on this bow?

I like the looks of the Ultimatum too..........just wish it came with big-boy cams and speed.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Two new offerings!
Is that a new cam on the Summit? How did it gain 10 fps over the Rev?? Why solid limb on this bow?

I like the looks of the Ultimatum too..........just wish it came with big-boy cams and speed.
What is the other new offering??? Same K2 cams unless you need a short draw, solid limb is because some people asked for a solid limb offering, and the REV is 350 IBO, and the Rev 7 is 340 IBO.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Anyone get there hands on one yet? I’m still in the fence of a Rev 7 or the Summit. Leaning towards the solid limb Summit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,341 Posts
I really love the looks of Athens bows, being a binary platform. But I can’t get past the mass weight. 4.5 is just too heavy a starting point for me.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really love the looks of Athens bows, being a binary platform. But I can’t get past the mass weight. 4.5 is just too heavy a starting point for me.
They do weigh a little but that really makes them a more stable bow. I took mine elk hunting this past season and was walking an average of 7-8 miles per day, you could tell you were carrying it for sure, but I still wouldn't trade it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I feel the same way about the starting weight...I have a revelation and it feels solid but heavy. Funny how half a pound can make all the difference. My high country starts at 3.8 lbs 7” brace and 340 FPS...it’s a nice backup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Two new offerings!

whats this other offering you posted about?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts