Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this stand, thinking about buying a new hang on, but can't see spending $200 dollars on one, is it worth it? What are your likes and dislikes about the stand?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I bought one last year and love it. Things I like about it is the big shooting platform to shoot off of. When you stand up you can easily back into the seat and it folds right up. Very Stable and easy to hang with the hangers. I also use it with our ladder stands. I will carry in a hanger and put it up that way if you have someone video tape you or the wife or kids want to come along you can hang the stand right next to the ladder stand step onto it and works great. If is alittle pricey but very comfortable to sit in all day.

No faults except price.

·
182 5/8's
3,377 Posts
I agree the price is too much, but it is the best thing since sliced bread to come out to help bowhunters, I love the millenium.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
I posted this same statement in the other millenium thread.......

I have had one for two seasons now. They are great!!!! I just got back from Canada bear hunting and I put 6-8 hr days in this stand for 5 days till I shot my bear. VERY COMFORTABLE!!!!! VERY QUIET too. I bought mine at the IA deer Classic and mine came with a padded camo cushion that fits the full length of the seat perfect; goes the entire length from your butt to your back. I notice the ones that Cabelas is carrying doesn't show this. I am not a fan of chains so I repalced the chain with a camo ratchet strap. Very easy stand to hang; very solid and nice platform.HCH

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
How many other stands offer a lifetime warranty?
That is part of the price....

·
Registered
685 Posts
I used these stands last year and they are awsome. You can not beat the comfort and are easy to hang. You will not disappointed with the millenium.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts