Archery Talk Forum banner

MILLENNIUM M100U vs HAWK HELIUM KICKBACK

2479 5
I just bought a Millennium M100U lock-on and I'm super happy with it. My brother is about to purchase a lock-on and he is looking at the new Hawk Helium Kickback. I know the hawk is a couple LBS heavier than the Millennium. I would like to know what others think about these two lock-on stands compared to each other. Is one better than the other??? If so,WHY???
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,673 Posts
Never used the Hawk Helium, but I'm a big fan of the Millennium stands. To me they are extreme comfortable sit in...base is wide enough to stand and maneuver for positioning if necessary. Outstanding stand...you'll be content with it.

· Registered
30,528 Posts
Doesn't the Millennium come with the cam lock mount setup so you can move it around from tree to tree? I have been looking at the Hawk stands and the only one that it appears to utilize their Xplor mount is the Xplor stand.

· Lift, Run, Shoot
15,061 Posts
Had similar debate recently when needed two more stands. Went with Hawk Kickback. Didn't get helium because I hang them and leave them but the steel version is heavy. That said, it seems VERY well built and extremely comfortable. Obviously haven't hunted in them yet so we'll see but impressed thus far. The only thing I wished it had was platform leveling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.