Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have available a new product for increasing antler size and attracting deer to your stand. They are $89.90 plus shipping to your door. I accept paypal or I can get you in contact with someone that can except a credit card. I will also accept checks or money orders. You pay actual shipping costs so please email me or call me to get that cost.

The product is a low profile cooked molasses mineral tub. Studies have proven an increase in antler growth and they are an excellent attractant. They have a proprietary ingredient that enlarges the blood vessels that feed minerals to the antler area.

See the attached photos for more information. If you have troubles with the atttachments I can email or mail you our brochures. You are welcome to PM, Email ([email protected]) or call me at (620) 222-7937.

Thanks

Shane Suther

cropped_New Revelation Antler Growth Tub Product Sheet 6-25-08.jpg

pic_pg2 New Revelation Antler and Deer Tub 7-10-08.jpg

Tub placement.jpg

·
Registered
982 Posts
Get real!

Come on man, this sight is made up of honest guys, we do not need cons!

In your subject line you say it is an attractant, in your first sentence you say it is an attractant, in the gray highlightd are NOT an attracting, placement is critical.

What gives!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The flyer I posted pictures of was the first run and there had been little testing in the wild. Since this was run placement of the tubs has proven to attract deer though.

I will be happy to remove it if somebody will tell me how to edit the post.

Please feel free to call me at (620) 222-7937 if you would like me to clarify.

Shane

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on man, this sight is made up of honest guys, we do not need cons!

In your subject line you say it is an attractant, in your first sentence you say it is an attractant, in the gray highlightd are NOT an attracting, placement is critical.

What gives!
darat100,

I find it interesting that you can call me a con without getting all facts or even knowing who I am. My phone number is right on the post and you or anyone else is welcome to call me any time. It's like this is a political contest. I know there are a lot of people on the internet that you can't trust and everybody's first assumption is that it's too good to be true.

Having said that, I apologize for the mistake. Anybody that has any questions can call my number and I will answer or will call back. This product works and I hope to be posting some recent trail cam pictures soon as I have sold of few of these locally.

Respectfully,

Shane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts